Request for Proposals – Consortium on International Education
HEQCO has released a request for proposals to establish a research consortium focused on providing evidence-based research to inform policies and practices around international postsecondary education (PSE) in Ontario.
The consortium will address the following questions:
- How can institutions, communities and government support quality, accountability and sustainability of international postsecondary education in Ontario?
- How can government and institutions support the transition of international students to successful labour market and immigration outcomes?
HEQCO is interested in supporting projects across a number of topics outlined below. Proposals will be evaluated in groups organized by topic to ensure the consortium has adequate breadth and will address as many topics as possible. Proposals should focus on one or more of these issues:
- system sustainability
- accountability of international student recruitment and admissions processes
- program quality assurance and oversight
- quality assurance and program delivery in PC-PCC partnership programs
- relationships between credential and labour market outcomes
- relationship between credential and immigration pathway/status during and after PSE
- community partnerships that support international student success
- other policy issues related to international students
Projects should commence no later than April 1, 2023, and last up to two years. HEQCO will cover research and evaluation costs up to a maximum of $80,000 per project, per year. For the 2022 intake, we expect to fund between four and eight projects (each led by a unique partner), depending on the quality and appropriateness of the proposals we receive.
Issue Date of RFP: November 14, 2022
Deadline for Questions or Clarifications to RFP: December 14, 2022, 5:00 PM EST
Proposal Submission Deadline: January 10, 2023, 5:00 PM ESTheq
HEQCO contact for enquiries regarding RFP: email@example.com
There are no career opportunities available at this time. Please direct any additional inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.